Lots has happened in a hundred posts
- Wotif floated, did its first major online marketing deal and hinted at acquisions
- Webjet (eventually) put together its hotel strategy, came out with some big results (and charges) and is working on some creative marketing plans
- I ranted about Qantas and the the airline gods paid me back by sending me to Brisbane and denying me a chance to walk around Tokyo and charging me a fortune for free tickets
- Expedia went live in Australia, raised a shed load of money for as yet unknown reasons and (presumably) fired their auditors for being idiots
- Travelocity branding spread to Asia and the CEO was so excited about the product that he ...well...quitely mentioned it to a few friends
- The boom came back because RedHerring said so and meta-search is attracting millions
- Oh...and a few things happended at Cendant/Travelport but I wasn't really paying attention....
so all these people making move in the industry, where is the Hughes possie and the gang from netus ?
Congrats on #101!
FYI, I am still interested even though you are now longer my boss :) S.
Post a Comment