Sunday, September 24, 2006

Disclosure and Comments Policy - Updated

This is my personal blog. If you want to know who I am look at my linkedin profile.

The views in this blog are mine and not the views of Getaway Lounge or Nine Entertainment. In the context of this blog I am not a spokesperson for Getaway Lounge or Nine Entertainment and neither  endorse any material, content and/or links or assume any liability for any of my actions.

If you would like to comment on any story on this blog please do. The settings are such that anonymous comments are accepted and will be automatically published un-moderated. However I will delete anything that is defamatory, spam, nonsensical or full of vitriol/personal insults.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what your saying is that 4 legs are good but 2 better now ?

Anonymous said...

To censor or not to censor that is the hypocritical question yeee ponders !!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chicago.freecraigslist.net said...

if you are notOrbitz World Wide (OWW) or HotelClub and neither you are their spokesperson then what are you. its not a bad think to work independent but you need to post something creative.

Craigslist Chicago

Tim Hughes said...

I am just me. Isn't that enough?