Monday, March 12, 2007

Welcome to the BAcast

Thanks to Claudio Branno of Agency.com who let me know that, his client, BA have just launched a podcast series on sleeping patterns and techniques while flying. Three podcasts are up already with three more promised. I have listened to the first one and found it interesting. There is of course BA branding in the podcast but it is not overwhelming and does not detract from the very interesting content. I like it as a marketing approach - great for generating viral buzz (hey I fell for it) and for continuing to grow the brand of BA's business class bed.

I did have some technical problems accessing the stated URL - http://www.ba.com/podcast - as the site kept wanting me to tell it which country I was from and then sent me to the home page. I was able to subscribe very quickly and easily from iTunes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur correct u have become a BA lacky