- Valleywag - Gawker Media's trash talkin', no holds barred silcon valley insider gossip blog;
- alarm:clock - constantly updated feed of who invested what in whom;
- paidContent - Rafat Ali's great insider blog on media, venture capital activity and (as he says "the economics of content")
- TechCrunch - the new Red Herring. Michael Arrington's must read technology and online deal tracker blog;
- John Battelle's Searchblog - search engine expert and blog advertising network boss John Battelle provides continues open access to the word of search marketing; and
- GigaOM - Business 2.0 columnest and Internet trend spotter Om Malik and team add a lot of great commentary and crystal ball gazing to the deals of the moment.
There is nothing revolutionary about this list. These are the well known top of the Internet industry blogs. If you want a picture of what is going on in the wider online space then add them to your subscription lists.