Friday, November 24, 2006

I owe my traffic to elephants

I have recently installed a site meter. The part I love the most about it is I can see where my modest amount of traffic comes from, including the search terms in Google that result in a link to the blog. Today I received the greatest complement ever. If you go to Google.de (German version) and type in "price for an elephant" I am the top result. Clearly there is no better place on the planet other than the BOOT to advise Germans on how much to pay for an elephant. Brilliant!

Thank you Lonely Planet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vie Vant to advertise on Zi blog spot.

How much do you charge ?


http://www.mises.org/freemarket_detail.asp?control=111&sortorder=articledate

Tim Hughes said...

I would like to charge a lot but unfortunately most advertisers are only prepared to pay...peanuts...(cringe)..:)