Thursday, September 14, 2006

Now is the time to PANIC

Have always loved reading the Economist while flying. I am one of those predatory business class travellers that hits the magazine rack as soon as we are on board looking for a copy of the Economist to get me through the trip. I love their small "l" liberalism mixed with economic rationalism mixed with calling it like they see it.

Here is a great airline safety announcement from them for the fictitious Veritas Airways. My favourite part

"Please consume alcohol in moderate quantities so that you become mildly sedated but not rowdy. That said, we can always turn the cabin air-quality down a notch or two to help ensure that you are sufficiently drowsy."

Thanks to inFlightHQ blog for drawing my attention to the online version of this article.

No comments: