So far we have the following bits of advice:
- ferry/train/drive to Rome or Madrid;
- a couchette train service from Paris or ferry stops in france/belgium to either Mardrid or Rome;
- a ferry to Scandanavia and then Finair;
- if there is any chance she can get out of Paris try Air Austral. They fly Paris to Sydney via Reunion Island.
- there are people blogging and updating on Tnooz.com, flyertalk and Travel-rants.com. Check them out for advice - maybe even post a question; and
- organise a 'call and hold party'. Get three friends to sit with you and call every airline and online agent (ie ebookers,). Hold times will be more than an hour for each one so have lots of dvds handy
Thanks to Misato for the photo of Tarantino's Bride via Flickr