Also speaking on the Tech and Distribution day are:
- Richard Noon (CEO Webjet);
- Claire Hatton (Head of Travel, Government and Local for Google);
- Steve Sherlock (MD Oodles);
- Shashank Nigam (SimplyFlying) and
- Martin Symes (CEO Wego)
Solo at 235 pm on
The role of airlines and distributors in the “inspiration funnel”
* What are the four phases of online travel?
* How consumers get from an idea to going away and making a booking
* The role of airlines, tourism authorities and OTAs in the inspiration funnel
and on a panel at 440 on
Leveraging social media to create customer interaction and brand awareness
* Making better use of existing channels vs investing resources in newer distribution avenues
* How well do suppliers understand the value proposition of social media?
* Brand management through social media
* Integrating User Generated Content into the booking path
Hat tip in advance to Martin Collings of the Shearwater blog who first introduced me to the role of airlines in the bow tie/inspiration funnel.