Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baggage container meets airline and square peg does not fit in jet engine hole

What happens if a airline cargo box full of luggage gets stuck inside a jet engine of a 747 aeroplane? Have a look at the below video and find out. I can imagine the exchange

"What do you mean you lost my luggage, where is it?"

"um...well.. sir... it is here at the airport"

"It is, great. I thought it might be in Timbuktu. OK. Can you organise for someone to deliver the luggage to me."

"Not really you see the luggage is in the plane"

"Even better. If it my bag is on the plane can't you just send someone over there to pick it up and bring it to me"

"No sir...sorry...I said 'in the plane' not 'on the plane'"



Direct link to video if embedding not working

hat tip to latimes where I saw the story first

6 comments:

KAD said...

Ha! Excellent!

Carl said...

flipaceLOL, 'square peg in...' my pic for post Title of the Week

A nice plug for JAL or is that just a nice plug for the engine.

Carl said...

pardon the 'flipace', 'twas the word verify characters - a slip of the mouse

Tim Hughes said...

@KAD and @Carl - the great disappointment is that we dont see how it happened. Would love to know what can cause either an engine to suck in a cart or a 747 to run so "neatly" into one

Rocky said...

Nice Blog!!!

Interesting text. You have a nice blog. Keep it up!

Tim Hughes said...

@ Rocky - Nice Spam!!!

Interesting text. You have a nice spam. Keep it up!

BTW - do you know that links in comments are rel="nofollow". Dont know what that means? Google it