- Posts no more than 500 words;
- Pick a snapshot story about your market - am not looking for a summary or history of the market to date, rather a piece of commentary on a current event;
- Send the post in the email with formatting and in an attachment with no formatting so that I can easily cut and post into blogger. If you want links included please put them in;
- Include a 20 word introduction on who you are. If possible include a link to your blog, profile, company, site or something on the web that can tell people more; and
- Be in it for the long haul. I am looking for people that want contribute regularly and help me grow the BOOT into a destination for insider information and commentary.
Friday, May 04, 2007
Guest editors wanted - the BOOT is expanding
I am having a great time writing this blog. I hope you are enjoying reading it. I want to do more with the blog and have found the guest editor experience with Mike Potts to be a fantastic way to expand the BOOT message. I hope you agree. I want to take this to the next level and find other editors that know more about exciting markets like Germany, France, Italy, India, Japan, China...heck even Canada. So if you are a self appointed expert in the online travel markets in these or other exciting countries then I want to hear from you. Send me an email with a sample post about a incident in your market. Please adhere to the following: